Monday, March 30

My SpiN on saYing gOOdbyE to a sTACK of bLACK...

This morning I took a giant leap out of my comfort zone
stomach in knots
fear in my head
and every excuse I could think of not to go...
TO SPIN CLASS!!!
Let it be known that I made it through
ALL 45 grueling minutes!
My legs felt like Jello and my ass is so sore!
They play GREAT LOUD music and it is very high energy!
After wards (as if I wasn't shaky enough) I lifted weights with my sister. She was trying to kill me, but I refuse to complain or whine!
I will be back on that hard seat next Monday morning because everything I have been doing has already resulted in me saying goodbye to a stack of black clothes that are
TOO BIG!!!
WOOHOO!!!

20 items of clothing down and the rest I am still pinning when they are too loose!

I have bought a few new things, not too many because I plan to not have any of my original clothing left by X-Mas (if not before)! Actually I plan to donate the clothes I just got in a month or so, thankfully it is getting warmer t-shirts are cheep!

So join me if you will Monday at 9:05am for some spin 'cuz that is where you will find me, trying to get better and better at it!

I had to keep telling myself "don't you dare get off this bike...don't you dare!"

Towards the end of class, the instructor said

"almost there, keep going everyone, 15 minutes left!"

I said "I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR 15 MINUTES!"

1 comment:

Mom~Laura said...

Keep spinniing Jules.
Love,
Mom