Saturday, April 4

4 Points sooo Yummy!

I forgot to show you a picture of what my dinner looked like last night. I gave you the recipe but no picture. This whole plate of food was 4 points!
It is turkey meatloaf & root mash YUM! Just look at that, such comfort food. It is just not the same if you don't have a visual!
The root mash as you know is 0 points. The big slice of meat loaf is 4!!!!
Here is the deets on the meets...loaf! Lol!


1 pound ground turkey
3 egg whites or 1/4 cup egg substitute
1 cup salsa (half mixed in half on top)
1 cup broccoli (I cut just the floret tops off, the stems don't soften enough for my liking)
1 medium red bell pepper
1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup jalapeno peppers (optional)
1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1 tsp black pepper

mix all together reserving 1/2 cup of the salsa. smash in a dish, top with remaining salsa. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes covered, then 15 uncovered.
Serves 4. 4 points each!



No comments: