Monday, July 6

Cows, Cantigny & Dragonflies oh my!!!

10 Minutes from our house!A picture perfect day, especially for a bike ride.

Blue skies!


Lots of cows!














As soon as we went to the fence they started coming closer.

At first they did not want Jeff to pet them, lol!

They she eased up a bit.

Then another one came over.


Ahh see now they are friends!

A cool old building off the trail.
Maybe it is hunted, lol!


Do you see what I see? Look in the water!

Doesn't that branch look like an crocodile, hahaha!
Now to one of our favorite places, Cantigny! Their wonderful green grass!


Not to mention awesome looking plants and flowers!
It is just so peaceful there!


Today we were in for a really great sight! Lots of DRAGONFLIES!!!!
OMG, it was like they were posing for me. This is the first one I spotted in a tree, he was kind of hard to see! He was so big and beautiful!

Then the sun came out from behind a cloud and I got closer!
Side shot.

Isn't he so cool?

Bumble bee butt!

A cute little chipmunk!
Blooming water lilies!

I think this is my favorite picture of the day!
In fact it is now in my desktop!

This is the same dragonfly I just took 2 steps to my left!

At first when this bug guy was flying I thought he was a butterfly!

Nope!


There was a bunch of these kind, and they let me get pretty close!
My second fav picture!
It got a little cloudy and I spotted this little brown guy, what I did not see was this grasshopper friend on the blade as well!
Zoomed in!
Another one in the sun!

They are like iridescent!




Last but not least this little blue gal!
She must be a little lady cuz she has her wings tucked, lol!

Fun Monday!

No comments: